By Mark D. Hansen
Expert recommendations and cutting-edge Code Examples
SOA utilizing Java™ internet Services is a hands-on consultant to imposing net providers and repair orientated structure (SOA) with today’s Java EE five and Java SE 6 structures. writer Mark Hansen offers in particular aspect the data that company builders and designers have to prevail, from best-practice layout strategies to cutting-edge code samples.
Hansen covers growing, deploying, and invoking net companies that may be composed into loosely coupled SOA purposes. He starts off by way of reviewing the “big picture,” together with the demanding situations of Java-based SOA improvement and the restrictions of conventional methods. subsequent, he systematically introduces the most recent Java net providers (JWS) APIs and walks via growing internet providers that combine right into a entire SOA resolution. eventually, he indicates how program frameworks according to JWS can streamline the whole SOA improvement approach and introduces one such framework: SOA-J.
- Introduces useful recommendations for coping with the complexity of internet providers and SOA, together with best-practice layout examples
- Offers hard-won insights into construction potent SOA functions with Java net companies
- Illuminates fresh significant JWS improvements–including complete chapters on JAX-WS 2.0
- Thoroughly explains SOA integration utilizing WSDL, cleaning soap, Java/XML mapping, and JAXB 2.0 information binding
- Walks step-by-step via packaging and deploying internet providers parts on Java EE five with JSR-181 (WS-Metadata 2.0) and JSR-109
- Includes particular code suggestions for plenty of improvement matters, from publishing relaxation endpoints to eating cleaning soap prone with WSDL
- Presents an entire case examine utilizing the JWS APIs, including an Ajax entrance finish, to construct a SOA software integrating Amazon, Yahoo purchasing, and eBay
- Contains hundreds of thousands of code samples–all verified with the GlassFish Java EE five reference implementation–that are downloadable from the better half site, http://soabook.com.
concerning the writer
bankruptcy 1: Service-Oriented structure with Java net prone
bankruptcy 2: an outline of Java internet companies
bankruptcy three: simple SOA utilizing relaxation
bankruptcy four: The position of WSDL, cleaning soap, and Java/XML Mapping in SOA
bankruptcy five: The JAXB 2.0 info Binding
bankruptcy 6: JAX-WS–Client-Side improvement
bankruptcy 7: JAX-WS 2.0–Server-Side improvement
bankruptcy eight: Packaging and Deployment of SOA elements (JSR-181 and JSR-109)
bankruptcy nine: SOAShopper: Integrating eBay, Amazon, and Yahoo! procuring
bankruptcy 10: Ajax and Java internet providers
bankruptcy eleven: WSDL-Centric Java net prone with SOA-J
Appendix A: Java, XML, and internet providers criteria utilized in This ebook
Appendix B: software program Configuration advisor
Appendix C: Namespace
Read Online or Download SOA Using Java Web Services PDF
Similar design & architecture books
Operational Amplifiers – idea and layout, moment variation provides a scientific circuit layout of operational amplifiers. Containing state of the art fabric in addition to the necessities, the e-book is written to attract either the circuit dressmaker and the process dressmaker. it really is proven that the topology of all operational amplifiers could be divided into 9 major total configurations.
The second edition of this accomplished guide of desktop and knowledge security provides the main whole view of computing device safety and privateness on hand. It bargains in-depth assurance of protection idea, expertise, and perform as they relate to demonstrated applied sciences in addition to contemporary advances.
This publication brings jointly a variety of the simplest papers from the eighteenth variation of the discussion board on specification and layout Languages convention (FDL), which came about on September 14-16, 2015, in Barcelona, Spain. FDL is a well-established foreign discussion board dedicated to dissemination of analysis effects, useful studies and new principles within the program of specification, layout and verification languages to the layout, modeling and verification of built-in circuits, complicated hardware/software embedded structures, and mixed-technology structures.
Extra resources for SOA Using Java Web Services
The deployment subsystem associates a Java target with the WSDL document containing the WSDL operation it is bound to. , within a UDDI registry). Conﬁguring SOAP handlers. The deployment subsystem conﬁgures the necessary SOAP handlers needed to provide QoS pre- or postinvocation of the Java target. These handlers provide services such as authentication, reliability, and encryption. Although the invocation subsystem invokes the handlers, they are conﬁgured and associated with a Web service by the deployment subsystem.
In some Web Services platforms, the WSDL is supplied without an endpoint being deﬁned, and the endpoint is “ﬁlled in” by the deployment subsystem from a deployment descriptor. As you can see from this description, the deployment subsystem needs to do a lot of rather nonglamorous tasks. 7 Figure 1–4 shows the possible deployment descriptors used by a Web Services platform and their relationships to the underlying containers. As shown in Figure 1–4, the Web Services platform may span multiple containers.
2. This page intentionally left blank C H A P T E R 2 An Overview of Java Web Services This chapter provides an overview of the capabilities provided by the Java Web Service (JWS) standards supported by Java EE 5 and Java SE 6. 1) by looking at the role of JWS in SOA application development. 2), some of the Java EE 5 “ease-of-use” features are covered. Making the programming process easier was stated as the number-one goal for the release of Java EE 5 Web Services, so right up front there is a quick review of these ease-of-use design decisions and their impact on development.